Monday, October 19, 2009

Breaking Dawn

Today i went to Mid Valley with my sister and my aunt.First we went to the food court ,me and my sister ate sizzling hot plate.Then we went to MPH,i used all my money.I bought Breaking Dawn the book and a notebook that is "Scream Team".Funny name i know!My money left RM60.00 only sigh!My sis bought the nancy drew book using her own money.Then we went to Basking Robin.I bought one scoop of "Choclate Escape" my sister cant eat cause she has coughing(poor thing).Then we to jusco and buy bread for tomorow.On the way home we went to a CD shop and bought Disc 6 for the show RM8 but dont worry my aunty pay,then went to Mc Donald .Then we went home ,and start watching the show and eating.While watching half-way,the doorbell rang.It was my tuition teacher .I quickly off the tv and let her in.Sigh!Then tuition...tuition..tuition.Then i was let go at 7:00pm while my sis was let go at 6:55pm then i go and bath and wash my hair.After that i went online,i knew my tuition teacher was looking at me with my conversation with shin wei and bianca.Then i go and watch tv good night

No comments:

Post a Comment