Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday Ice-Cream


Today my whole family went to church it was always ok lah.Today i wore my black colour BODY GLOVE shirt and a pair of vior jeans (pink).For breakfast we ate the leftover birthday cake on friday(Bread Story)=Choclate cheese.And i ate a choclate muffin .My sis followed my dad ,while i followed my mum.I was suppose to keep quiet in the car cause my mum was saying her prayer over,over and agian.You should know after my mum threw away my BATA shoes cause it was overworn.I had trouble finding shoes ,it always take me alot of time to find just one pair of shoes that matches my outfit.Went to church,saw my dad reading newspaper ,while my sis was walking around.Them we had praise and worship then we had a new student ka seng,justin,kaori choi.Then we have ice breaker is GUESS WHO? quite fun but also abit boring ,then we have quiz boys vs.girlz and guess what ? no one win it was a tie .Then we ate ,we have buffaet the food not QUITE NICE.Then i went into the MOTHERS ROOM where there are baby in there so cute^^ then joel choi came in and gearerd and also you now ka seng,justin,and kaori came in we must keep our mouth SHUT .then me and my sis went home,then i went online while my sister study like a tuff bull!!then i bath and went out to eat take a look:nice^^






fried wan tan


brinjal with ladies fingers"shui gao"fried "shui gao"
thats all !!good night






No comments:

Post a Comment