Friday, October 30, 2009

Gotta luv it!!

Today i didnt went to my school one-day trip.Cause i was sick anyway can i write about yesterday cause yesterday i forgot to write ,actually i havent write me blog lately so since today my sister and my aunt went out(which i cant go cause i am sick),my dad went out to work,my mum went back to her hometown so i really have a long time online.Ok yesterday i have a fund-raising in my school ,we gotta get ready at 7:30 am then we set up everything we kindda got problem with the prices we sell:Bookmarks(handmade),Friendship keychain n friendship strings(150)alot...then we sell the magic inks and slime and also we sell keychains and magnet toys.When at 8:00 pm i go and buy stuff i bought the nike stuff,diamond stickers(which is childish),and then i bought the nancy drew X3 which it is only 2 coupon.Then i just bought a stone which write (BEST WISHES GOOD LUCK)=WITH a rainbow.Then i bought the slime ,i was in thirst so me and sarah bought drinks .Later at 9:00am every student came ,wow...i am the only one caring for the booth everyone go shopping .And everyone wants to buy the friendship keychain strings so damn tiering cause i am the only one.....then after selling finish(not even one string was left).Then we clear up our booth so musch rubbish...then after that my whole body feel uncomfartable...then went home feeling much better then i went to sleep.Went i woke up,i went online and read fan made stories online.you should check out this website>>>http://www.harrypotterfanfiction.com it doesnt talk about magic that much more of friendship,harrypotter fans wrote stories!!!Then i bath and went fot dinner with mum,sumae,aunty ebbie,and wyan .My dad cant come cause he left his phone in his office so he gotta go and get it and he said straight away he is going to ikano cause there is where we are having our cell meeting.Then we went to ikano it was very,very.VERY jam...then we went inside IKANO and saw uncle patrick,yong-hi,ka seng,justin,aunty michelle,joel choi,henry,uncle steven,john,aunty cindy, and my dad eating dinner.Then later we went to another table just for our cell kids and watch G.I JOe but too bad ,uncle andy laptop didnt fuction so too bad...then me and kimberly just started talking.Then she wanted to buy ice cream so me and my sis acompany her to buy ice cream.Food was not allowed to bring into the IKANO furnitures side.So me and kimberly act like mr.bean hahah....LMAO haha XD then we listen to my walkman phone..and then went home and sleep zZz i will write about today later in the night!!GOOD bYE

No comments:

Post a Comment