Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A fresh new start


Hey!i woke up at 6.00 am always and get ready and went to school.Took my temprature 36.5 always around that figure.While waiting 4 my friends to arrive i read to me the book should name it really hurts me,i only have RM60.00 now !ugh only can buy one book ..UGH! gotta start saving up ...then went to class,read breaking dawn then teacher came in.Someone wrote FUCK the word on 6A class wall and 6J class wall.Then teacher started asking some question to us like :'please admit of one of you!" or its either :'i hope is none of 6A people" or:'i dont want my children to be bad!" oh come on!Then teacher teach us some form 1 things lah so boring!zzZ....then she let us do our fund-raising thingy.Elsa was in our group and she bought so many magic things and fluffy keychain all together is RM320.I was pissed of....each person must pay RM44 oh come on!.....I AM REALLY PISSED!!!!Then we did our friendship bracelet.And then i continue reading my "Breaking My hEART" BOOK!then the whole standard 6 gotta lined up for the talk in the auditorium the talk was about you know stuff how to be happy and not angry or sad so boring really feel like sleeping!ZZZ...THEN recess.everyone started carrying their posters around for "intrest" sigh! then got scolded by 张老师in 6K if i have the guts i will say infront of him:''shut up !you are like my grandma keep babling non-stop!" too bad i dont have the guts.Then we line-up and go to our own class then i started reading my book again.And then the bell rang,woo-hoo home sweet home..no...wait QIOR!hate it to death!but guess what !TEACHER never come woo-hoo we no need to sing all those sickening songs!!! So damn happy ,then mariah ,me and sarah was thirsty.Sarah say she want to buy cincau from the bus stand she say she want to belanja us but guess what no money.( she lie)then she bought pop for*she* and mariah then we chat-chat non stop went home then saw the stew of life finish then went online but when my mum woke up from her sleep she ask me to off it then she go to pasar malam while me waiting for my tuition teacher.hate her and then she ask me to write karangan i simply write she dont even care!then i finished i read breaking dawn again then ate my dinner then go online and write my blog (which i am writing now).thenbrush teeth go and zzZ AND tidur(thats what i need)

No comments:

Post a Comment