Sunday, October 18, 2009

Today is Sunday,I went to church.I wore a white t-shirt and wore a jeans vest over my t-shirt and a black short jeans.I went for breakfast and ate Dim Sum with me,my sis and my dad cause my mum gotta do her corprate prayer.I ate dim sum with them.Then went to church.I had a fun time at church(always).Then we went to leisure mall,we bought tickets for surrogate .Our whole family is going to see at 9:15pm.Then we just walk around.Then i bought a gift for my mum birthday.A card holder ,it cost RM16.90 i use my own money and buy.Then went home,me and my sister watch strew of life .my dad-went out:my mum-went out too so its just me and my sis.Then bath ate dinner and went to see movie.We went home about 11:?pm dont know haha..lolz and then i sleep good night for now my dearest blog

No comments:

Post a Comment