Saturday, October 24, 2009

Faiths Lum Xiao Yens Bday!!


This morning,me and my whole family went to Restoran Ming Leong and ate our brunch.I ate Har Mee,my sis=Chee cheong Fan,my mum=wan tan mee and my dad=ate Char Kuey Teow.Then we went home,i went online and you know lah chat,decorate my blog,create my own webpage and other stuff lah.We went to the Birthday party at faiths my mum followed me upstairs i was scard it was the wrong place but thank god!! i saw Zachary coming down the stairs so i know it was the right place the everyone greeted me with a warm hand.Then we went up stairs and put our bag then we went down.Then we started the games,the first game is each person must take 5 beans and then you must play (one two juice) when you win you will get one beans from your partner .You must change partner,i got 9 beans but i didnt one to be the winner so i gave hui san all of them and 2 to elsa .Anyway wilson won he got 25 cause zachary gave his one to wilson and the second is hui san she got 15 !! the second game Stepping on each other foots balloon girl vs.girl while boys vs. boys the after that game we were divided into groups A group and B group then we newspaperboll fight we throw at A group cause i was in B group and guess what we won victory is ours.Then later everyone go swimming except some other girls and me later,Naomi arrive we chat then she say that she wanted to call I-Shen wether is she coming 2 the party but I-Shen replied that she and biance ain't coming 2 the birthday party so me and naomi just chat-chat then it rain,we were suppose to go up stairs to their house so we went ,hastin and yastin and naomi and elsa had a ball fight haha...should had see their face so scard like ahh....dont kill me ^^ i took some pic from my walkman phone here take a lookyastin and hastin the twins







Elsa when she is not looking!!






Hui San eating ice-cream !





happy birthday xiao yen

zachary.xiao yen.wilson taking pictures with the cake hahaha i luv it

ok thats 4 all bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment